Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So.......

I have been sitting here the past almost 3 hours now and re-reading Riley's blog.....Honestly, it has been ridiculously hard....I have been sitting here pretty much just crying in my office, however I have realized something...GOD IS FAITHFUL AND WE ARE BLESSED

As I go back and read all of the different entries and prayers, I realize that God has answered sooooo many of the prayers. Riley will be 4 next month when she was not suppose to live past 1, that she speaks with sign language and hasn't been in the hospital in a really long time. She is amazing and Gods faithfulness is breathtaking.

Also, I am so thankful for everyone that has been and continues to be a part of this journey with us. It is amazing to see how Gods people rally together in times of need to support and lift each other in prayer and also practical needs.

Thank all of you so much we love you,
The Turners

I

No comments: